Win a family ticket to The Peter Rabbit Easter Adventure in Covent Garden – plus a photo with Peter!
You could win a family ticket (up to 2 adults and 3 children) to this unmissable experience – as well as a free photo opportunity with Peter Rabbit himself and your very own Peter Rabbit cuddly toy to bring home to remember the adventure!
The Peter Rabbit Easter Adventure is a live, immersive outdoor experience that sees The World of Peter Rabbit characters let loose in one of Central London’s most picturesque and iconic locations!
The event runs from the 21st of March to the 16th of April.
The competition closes on the 28th of March and the winner will be notified on the 29th of March.
To enter, fill in the form below with your details.
Please note this competition is now closed.
To see how Histrionic Productions handle your data, click here
The Peter Rabbit Easter Adventure is an enchanting mix of live performance and puppetry where families will accompany Beatrix Potter to search for secret notes, maps and other clues and meet Peter Rabbit, Benjamin Bunny, Mrs Tiggy-winkle and a few surprise encounters along the way!
Find out more information about the Peter Rabbit Easter Adventure here.
Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
2. Entries must be received by 23:59 GMT on 28th March 2023. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason, and all of these will be disqualified. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and will not be counted. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
4. Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
5. To enter, fill in the form on the Peter Rabbit ‘Win a family ticket to the Peter Rabbit Easter Adventure’ page.
6. All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on 29th March 2023. The first entry drawn at random will be the winner.
7. The prize for the winner is a family ticket (up to 2 adults and 3 children) to the Peter Rabbit Easter Adventure in Covent Garden, a photo opportunity with Peter Rabbit and one Peter Rabbit cuddly toy. It will be the winner’s sole responsibility to organise and pay for any travel or accommodation required to attend the Peter Rabbit Easter Adventure. Other than those specified above, the promoter shall not be liable for any costs or expenses arising out of or in any way connected with this prize and does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by the winner as result of accepting this prize.
8. The promoter shall not be liable for any costs or expenses arising out of or in any way connected with this prize and does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by the winner as result of accepting this prize.
9. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. The winner will be notified via email on 29th of March 2023. The winner must claim their prize within three working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
12. Start and End Dates to use the prize: Valid from 31st March 2023 to 16th April 2023 only. In the event that you cannot make these dates, no alternative dates will be possible and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to a substitute winner
13. We will make the winner’s name and county available on request to the following email address [email protected] (please state the name of the competition in the subject heading 10 weeks after the closing date). If you do not want your name and county to be made available in the event that you win, please let us know by emailing [email protected]. Please note we are required to make the winner’s details available to the ASA if requested.
14. Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
15. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The Promoter is Frederick Warne & Co Limited, 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA
17. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.