Win a food hamper for your store!
This special competition is open to HTA members to celebrate The World of Peter Rabbit x National Children’s Gardening Week partnership.
The best Peter Rabbit store display will win a hamper for store employees. Just snap a picture of your display and tag @officialpeterrabbit on Instagram or Facebook with the hashtag #GrowwithPeterRabbitcomp.
Alternatively, you can email it to us at [email protected] with the subject heading GROW WITH PETER RABBIT COMP.
Please read the terms and conditions below.
1. This prize draw is open to HTA members aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
2. Entries must be received by 23:59 GMT on the 30th of June 2023. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason, and all of these will be disqualified. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and will not be counted. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
4. Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
5. To enter, stores will need to create a Peter Rabbit display in store. They then need to take a picture of this Peter Rabbit display and tag @officialpeterrabbit on Instagram or Facebook with the hashtag #GrowwithPeterRabbitcomp. Alternatively, you can email it to us at [email protected] with the subject heading GROW WITH PETER RABBIT COMP.
6. All valid and correctly completed entries will be forwarded to two judges. The winner will be the entry whose Peter Rabbit display is deemed the most creative.
7. The prize for the winner is a food hamper for store employees. Other than those specified above, the promoter shall not be liable for any costs or expenses arising out of or in any way connected with this prize and does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by the winner as result of accepting this prize.
8. The promoter shall not be liable for any costs or expenses arising out of or in any way connected with this prize and does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by the winner as result of accepting this prize.
9. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. The winner will be notified via email on the 5th of July 2023. The winner must claim their prize within five working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
13. We will make the winner’s name and county available on request to the following email address [email protected] (please state the name of the competition in the subject heading 10 weeks after the closing date). If you do not want your name and county to be made available in the event that you win, please let us know by emailing [email protected]. Please note we are required to make the winner’s details available to the ASA if requested.
14. Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
15. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The Promoter is Frederick Warne & Co Limited, 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA
17. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.